Thermostable leather, stretch Kevlar®, PBI®
- Aramid textile
- Porelle® membrane
- 100% Kevlar®
Four-layer textile glove with membrane.
– The basic material of the back of the hand is super resistant PBI® that also increases protection against
mechanic and heat risks.
– The palm is made from Kevlar® with silicon layer that ensures resistance against heat, abrasion and cutting and
provides high sensitivity and work comfort thanks to its flexibility.
– On the back of the hand there are Kevlar® reinforcements providing better protection in the most exposed parts.
– The glove is provided with highly permeable and waterproof Porelle® membrane that also forms a barrier against
bacteria, blood and chemical agents.
– The next layer is composition of technical Kevlar® and Nomex® that increases resistance against heat, abrasion
– The hand is directly protected with the last layer – lining made from 100% Kevlar®.
– The gloves keep high sensitivity together with maximum mechanical protection.
– The glove is made with COMPACT wristband.
– The new design of the wristband fits perfectly with the flexible sleeve cuff of the firefighting coat and its upper
layer and it enables easy putting on and taking off even in wet conditions.
– The gloves are tested and certified according to EN 659:2004+A1:2008 – Protection gloves for firefighters.
Made To Choice Of Specification AS/NZS 2161.6-2014/NFPA 1971:2018/EN659/EN388/EN407/EN420/ISO15383/UL:2023/MED3.5/ISO 15383/