PBI® has excellent heat and chemical stability- it is resistant to acids and
alcalis in both cold and hot conditions. It is non-flammable,
self-extinquishing and agreable to touch.
PBI® conforms to the standards:
EN 11612 – nonflammability
EN 13034 – acid resistance (thanks to FC treatment)
EN 1149/5 – anti-statics (thanks to 2% Beltron)
EN 469 – protective fire – fighting clothes for indoor work
Four-layer textile glove with membrane.
– The basic material of the back of the hand is super resistant PBI® that also increases protection against
mechanic and heat risks.
– The palm is made from Kevlar® with silicon layer that ensures resistance against heat, abrasion and cutting and
provides high sensitivity and work comfort thanks to its flexibility.
– The system of leather reinforcements with inner anti-shock padding provides high protection of joints. These
elements considerably increase glove protection against mechanical risks.
– The glove is provided with highly permeable and waterproof Porelle® membrane that also forms a barrier against
bacteria, blood and chemical agents.
– The next layer is composition of technical Kevlar® and Nomex® that increases resistance against heat, abrasion
– The hand is directly protected with the last layer – lining made from 100% Kevlar®.
– The gloves keep high sensitivity together with maximum mechanical protection.
– Knitted wristband is made from Kevlar®.
– The gloves are tested and certified according to EN 659:2016+A1:2008 – Protection gloves for firefighters
Made To Choice Of Specification AS/NZS 2161.6-2014/NFPA 1971:2018/EN659/EN388/EN407/EN420/ISO15383/UL:2023/MED3.5/ISO 15383/