Four-layer textile glove with membrane.
– The basic material of the back of the hand is super resistant PBI® that also increases protection against
mechanic and heat risks.
– The palm is made from Kevlar® with silicon layer that ensures resistance against heat, abrasion and cutting and
provides high sensitivity and work comfort thanks to its flexibility.
– The system of leather reinforcements with inner anti-shock padding provides high protection of joints. These
elements considerably increase glove protection against mechanical risks.
– The glove is provided with highly permeable and waterproof Porelle® membrane that also forms a barrier
against bacteria, blood and chemical agents.
– The next layer is composition of technical Kevlar® and Nomex® that increases resistance against heat, abrasion
– The hand is directly protected with the last layer – lining made from 100% Kevlar®.
– The gloves keep high sensitivity together with maximum mechanical protection.
– Chanel is made with with long PBI® wristband that enables to put the glove on the coat and tighten it firmly.
– The gloves are tested and certified according to EN 659:2004+A1:2008 – Protection gloves for firefighters.
Made To Choice Of Specification AS/NZS 2161.6-2014/NFPA 1971:2018/EN659/EN388/EN407/EN420/ISO15383/UL:2023/MED3.5/ISO 15383/