– Advantage of this glove is high resistance to mechanical risks.
– The glove back – Compound of Kevlar® and polyamide – resistance to mechanical risks.
– Joints protection –a leather stiffener with neoprene filling.
– Fingertip protection –digital leather stiffeners.
-l The glove palm – goat leather with hydrophobic treatment– firmness, abrasion resistance, glove sensitivity.
– Palm stiffeners – leather stiffeners with neoprene filling – resistance to mechanical risks.
JORDAN plus 8265
– The glove is provided with highly permeable and waterproof Porelle® membrane that also forms a barrier against
bacteria, blood and chemical agents.
– The hand is directly protected with Kevlar® lining with glass fibre that is extra resistant against cutting:
EN 388, class 5.
– The gloves are tested and certified according to EN 388:2016