– Advantage of this glove is combination of sensitivity and resistance to mechanical risks.
– The glove back – double elastic textile – air permeability, comfort and adhesion.
– Joints protection – an elastic stiffener.
– Fingers protection – a profiled HP (hardened polyurethane) stiffener.
– Fingertips protection – a stiffener made of digital leather.
– Lycra, used among fingers, increases the glove air permeability and flexibility.
– The glove palm – leather stiffeners with a foam filling – firmness, abrasion resistance, the glove sensitivity.
– Palm stiffeners – leather stiffeners with a foam filling – the protection of exposed places against mechanical risks.
– Thumb and forefinger protection – Kevlar®.
– Thumb – sweat absorbing Terry-cloth.
PENELOPE plus 8260
– The hand is directly protected with Kevlar® lining with glass fibre that is extra resistant against cutting:
EN 388, class 5.
– The gloves are tested and certified according to EN 388:2016