– Four-layer leather glove with membrane.
– The upper material is beef hide split with special treatment against high temperature, penetration of water and
oils. Another function of this leather treatment is resistance against mechanical risks.
– The glove is provided with highly permeable and waterproof Porelle® membrane that also forms a barrier against
bacteria, blood and chemical agents.
– The next layer is composition of technical Kevlar® and Nomex® that increases resistance against heat, abrasion
– Cotton lining forms the last layer.
– made with long wristband.
– The gloves are tested and certified according to EN 659:2004+A1:2008 – Protection gloves for firefighters.
Made To Choice Of Specification AS/NZS 2161.6-2014/NFPA 1971:2018/EN659/EN388/EN407/EN420/ISO15383/UL:2023/MED3.5/ISO 15383/